Laser hair removal? Do not forget to check for these things before going for laser hair removal treatment.
Are you aware of the fact that laser hair removal does take months to complete? The procedure is not possible if there is a tan. It could also pave way for more hair growth. Before a visit to a laser hair removal clinic in Delhi there are a few things that you need to be aware of.
This procedure is an effective and safe method of removing unwanted hair from your underarms , legs or the bikini area. This could even be extended to the face and one major point of consideration is that this procedure is not for each one of us.
- First and foremost laser hair normally works on pigmented hair. if you have white or blonde hair, then simply this procedure is not going to work for you.
- The darker you skin happens to be, the higher chances of injury. In the process the actual hair is not targeted but the pigmented portion. The dark pigment of the skin is more prone to absorb energy of the laser.
- It is important to avail the services of an experienced professional if you are planning to get a laser surgery done. The choice of the right laser is fundamental to figure out the exact course of treatments that are needed. Coupled with the fact that all lasers are not to be used on each skin type.
- The hair needs to grow for a couple of weeks before you are planning a laser treatment. It would indicate stubbly legs for a certain point of time.
- Prices are dependent on the location and the sessions you would need for the treatment. In an ideal situation around 3 to 5 sittings are needed and this depends upon the colour of the skin and the area being treated.